In course of a student's tenure in the School or at the time of admission, if it comes to light that a parent have concealed the fact that the child is suffering from physical or mental disability or communicable and contagious disease or any serious ailment, then the School reserves the right to cancel the admission or to order the withdrawal of such a student.
Parents desiring admission for their children are required to complete the application form for registration-cum-evaluation test and return it along with the necessary fee, which is not refundable, not does it constitute any assurance for admission.
All students, applying for admission, are required to sit for an Evaluation Test which comprises a written examination (in general English, Mathematics and Hindi) followed by a personal interview of the candidate. Satisfaction in both is required before the applicant's case for admission is finalised. No specific syllabus is prescribed for the class lower that, in which he/she desired admission, particularly in English and Mathematics.
Admission is made strictly on the performance of the candidate in the Evaluation Test and not on the basis of marks obtained elsewhere. ADMISSION CANNOT BE CLAIMED AS A MATTER OF RIGHT EVEN IN THE EVENT OF A CHILD PASSING THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION. Admission will be done as per the number of seats available and the comparative performance of each individual student. However the Principal/Director will be at liberty to use their discretionary powers.
At the time of admission the following documents are required:
- Admission form duly completed.
- 4 passport-sized photographs of the child.
- An undertaking signed by the Parent.
- Photocopy of the original mark sheet of the last examination passed at the previous school.
- One copy of the child's birth certificate.
- An affidavit form a 1st class magistrate or Notary confirming the date of birth as stated by the parent. Date of birth cannot be changed once Admitted.
- Transfer certificate (countersigned by the D.E.O. for out of state students) where required or specified.
Readmission will only be done as per rules and orders of the Principal, provided a seat is available then, on payment of required fee which is the school's readmission fees plus dues if any.